Falls are the #1 cause of severe injuries in and around the home (specifically in the bathroom).
Having grab bars, handrails, handholds, or support rails at key locations throughout the home is one of the easiest ways to guard against slip and fall risk. Well-placed grab bars aid in safely getting on and off the toilet, in and out of the shower/bathtub, and can add support around doorways and steps.
We use premium safety railing products that will not bend, break, or rust.
When properly installed by an NAC technician, these grab bars will provide years of safe and secure in-home living.
Grab Bars We Sell & Install:
We install grab bars in PA, NJ, MD & DE from our locations in Lancaster, PA and Philadelphia. Also known as assist bars, safety bars, handicap bars, support rails, safety handrails, or grab rails, we install:
- Traditional ADA grab bars
- Safety/support rails (handrails)
- Folding grab bars (securely installed and then folded out of the way when not in use)
- Floor-to-ceiling grab bars/safety poles (aid in getting in and out of a bed, or up from a sofa or chair)
- Wall-mounted grab bars
- Free-standing grab bars
- Floor-mounted grab rails
- Angled grab bars
We offer standard grab bars/safety poles in various lengths, which can be installed at various areas around the house, including:
- Bathrooms (such as shower grab bars, bathtub grab bars, and toilet support bars)
- Next to a bed (bed assist bars)
- Next to sofa or chair (making it easier to get in/out)
First and foremost, we promise to serve people with the utmost respect — regardless of their situation.
National Access Corp was founded on the simple principle of helping others. By helping others, we deepen our understanding of our communities, our families and friends, and ourselves. Our goal is to create better lives through independence. We believe that having the ability to enjoy your surroundings independently is a right — and it’s our highest priority.